Here at Integrative Vision we are committed to offering the highest level of patient care. We hope that everyone is staying safe and healthy during this trying time. We want to keep our patients current about what we have implemented at our office during the COVID-19 pandemic. As a healthcare office, the well-being of our patients and staff is our top priority as we reopen to service your needs. We are following the recommendations of the CDC, OSHA and the American Optometric Association.
As a result, we wanted to take the time to remind you of the precautions we are taking to ensure our communities safety. Our goal is to streamline your visit!
Steps We are Taking to Ensure Your Safety:
- Limiting Exams Per Hour: Only 1 patient per hour will be allowed in order to perform a thorough cleaning after each exam.
- Limiting the Number of Patients: We will be actively limiting the number of patients and exams to adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines. We are taking a ONE patient at a time approach which is more cautious than CDC guidelines.
- Temperature Check Upon Arrival: Contact-less thermometer to take temperatures of everyone who enters the office and will ask anyone with a fever greater than 100.4 degrees, you will be rescheduled. Staff including doctor must also take their temperatures every day and document.
- Protective Equipment & Cleaning Supplies: Patients will be supplied with a pair of gloves for frame selection and exam. Disinfectant wipes are available as well and hand sanitizers. Patients and visitors are expected to wear masks upon arriving and one person.
- Cleanings of Equipment and Surfaces: All equipment and surfaces are cleaned between patients. Door handles are strictly monitored and the front door will be open fully on days weather permitting.
- Telemedicine will continue: Please call, email or text the office to set up a tele-medicine visit if you are sick or do not feel comfortable coming into the office to be seen.
- Free local delivery and curbside options: We will continue to mail or provide a curbside pickup option for your contact lenses, glasses, vitamins and artificial tears if requested.
- Patient Trays: Each patient will have their own individual tray that is specific just for them for the entire visit! It includes pen, marker, ruler, occluder, gloves and alcohol pads.
- Frame Selection Safety: Sanitized trays will be provided for patients to place their frame selections. Our staff is disinfecting all frames. Our staff will pull the frames off of the frame board for you. ALSO, we are soon to include our online catalog so you can browse frames BEFORE your appointment online!
- Hand Hygiene Our staff will wash their hands for 20 seconds before and after every patient interaction and wear gloves where necessary. Hand sanitizer will be available for patients.
- Sanitized Signs: All Rooms will be designated as “cleaned” after completion of the surfaces by CDC qualified disinfections.
- Social Distancing: We ask our staff and patients to observe 6 feet social distancing whenever possible. Our machines all have face shields installed.
- Payment: We are offering pay by phone, online payment and tap to pay options such as; Apple pay, Google pay etc. NO signing!
- Curbside Pick-Up: We will continue to offering curbside pick-up for those who request. Give us a call let us know you are here and we will bring it out to the car for you.
- Free Local Home delivery: We are offering free home delivery to our locals.
- Shield at our front desk: There will be a shield at the front desk to protect you from close contact.
- New Uniforms: Our staff members will be wearing scrubs and masks.
- Staff Protection: Our staff will be equipped with face shields, masks, gloves and scrubs.
- Antioxidant score: We are offering free antioxidant score testing to our patients at this time. This test checks the level of your carotenoids which are beneficial to your health and immune system.
What We Ask of You:
- If you are exhibiting signs of COVID-19 or if you believe you have been in contact with someone who may have been exposed, we ask you to reschedule.
- Please come to your appointment by yourself or limit who comes with you to one person so we can adhere to CDC social distancing guidelines.
- If you need someone to bring you to your appointment, we ask that they wait outside or in their vehicle.
- Upon your arrival, if we cannot observe social distancing standards due to other patients, we may ask that you wait outside and we will call you when ready for your appointment.
- We ask that you adhere to wearing a mask during your visit. We will happily provide you with a disposable surgical mask if you don’t have one and please sanitize hands at our entry kiosk.